18 Dec 2017

Kitagawa Shouta (SSR) - Candle’s Miracle Story Translation

Step 1
Step 2


Step 3

[クリスマスパーティー16] Christmas Party 2016
[屋上の光] The Lights on the Rooftop

CV: KENN


 キャンドルの奇跡
Candle’s Miracle

Thanks to Jin and Ran for Proofreading





Chapter 1☆


Ōhashi Moko

(Hmm, that person who’s moving towards this direction is……)

Child 1

Big brother Shouta, you’re slow~! Come on, hurry upー!


Kitagawa Shouta
Hahaha, you don’t have to be impatient. The candles won’t run away~. Hmm, it’s Moko! What a coincidence to meet you here!

Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*, it sure is. That’s quite the large baggage there, what’re they for?

Kitagawa Shouta
We~ll, actually, the people at orphanage were talking about making homemade candles, then all the children got interested and then it was decided that they want to make them. They said they can make it Christmas-y and were in high spirits~!

Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*, I see. All of you get along well as usual. (Handmade candles…… that sounds fun)

Kitagawa Shouta
If you’re interested, do you want to make them together?

Ōhashi Moko
Eh. I’m happy but is it okay for me to join in?

Kitagawa Shouta
Of course! If it’s you, you’ll be gladly welcomed! Right, guys?

Child 2
Yup, of course! Big sister should make candles with us!

Child 1
Yup, the more the merrier!

Ōhashi Moko
Really? If everyone says so then I’ll take up the offer.



Ōhashi Moko
Sorry that you had to send me all the way home.

Kitagawa Shouta
It’s fine, it’s fine~. I can’t let a lady walk home on her own either~.

Ōhashi Moko
Thank you for today. Candle making was fun.

Kitagawa Shouta
I see! I’m glad you had fun!









Chapter 2

Kitagawa Shouta
The candle you made was super cute!

Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*, thank you. Your candle is beautiful too.

Kitagawa Shouta
Seriously!? While we’re at it, I want to show them to various people~. Look, the candle’s light is warm right? I wish to share this warmth with various people!

Ōhashi Moko
Ah, I think I somehow know how that feels.

Kitagawa Shouta
Right~? ……Ah, that’s it! I just thought of something great! About the upcoming Christmas Party, did you know that we had plans to decorate the venue’s rooftop?

Ōhashi Moko
Yup, I know. That’s the party’s one and only centerpiece right?

Kitagawa Shouta
Let’s decorate it using our candles too!

Ōhashi Moko
Eh!? Wi-, will they even allow us to do so?

Kitagawa Shouta
It’s not like we’re putting unrelated things and it’s better than not asking at all right~?

Ōhashi Moko
……you’re right. It sounds interesting as well so let’s try asking!

Kitagawa Shouta
Haha, as expected of Moko! Now you’re talking~! I’m going to ask tomorrow and I’ll let you know the results right after!

Ōhashi Moko
Thank you, Kitagawa-kun. I’ll be looking forward to the news.



Kitagawa Shouta
……Ah, there you are! Oi, Moko~!

Ōhashi Moko
Ah, Kitagawa-kun. It’s good that we found each other quickly.















Chapter 3
Kitagawa Shouta
Well~, I don’t know what I’d do if I couldn’t find yo-…….

Ōhashi Moko
……Kitagawa-kun? What’s wrong? You went silent all of a sudden.

Kitagawa Shouta
Eh!? Ah, m-, my bad! Unconsciously, I got mesmerized……! Because you look different than usual and really cute, you unintentionally snatched my attention…… I was really surprised~!

Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*, thank you. You too gave a different impression from usual when you’re in a suit and you look really cool.

Kitagawa Shouta
Re-, really? Hahaha, if you praise me like that, I’ll get happier~. Thanks Moko! Erm, di-, did you properly bring the candle?

Ōhashi Moko
Of course. I put it in a bag so that it won’t get smashed. It’s great that they gave us permission much more easily than I thought.

Kitagawa Shouta
Haha, I was also a little surprised. But it was worth asking. Al~right! Well, let’s leave it at the rooftop immediately~!

Ōhashi Moko
Sure! Actually I thought of enjoying the party a bit before leaving the candle at the rooftop so I haven’t gone up yet. *Giggles* this is making me excited~.


Ōhashi Moko
Wow……! This is amazing, it’s like the rooftop itself is glowing!

Kitagawa Shouta
It’s a really spectacular view, isn’t it~!? Moko, this is amazing! From here onward, our candle will also be joining in as well, you know~!?

Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*. When you think about it that way, it makes my heart race.










Chapter 4

Kitagawa Shouta
Al~right! Might as well choose a great place with the best charm to decorate! Moko, let’s look at the inner part first~! Come on!

Ōhashi Moko
(Eh, Erm, is he perhaps……holding my hand? Maybe he’s being careful so I won’t trip. It’s a little awkward…… Maybe I’ll spoil him a little)

Kitagawa Shouta
Hehe. It’s a little dangerous so be careful not to step on anything~. This place is easily noticeable and stands out quite a bit!

Ōhashi Moko
Yes. …… As the wind blows and flickers the flame, it feels magical yet beautiful, right? Do you think our candles will be seen by the others?

Kitagawa Shouta
Isn’t that obvious~!? I bet everyone will definitely say 『It’s really beautiful』 as they are fascinated by them!

Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*, that’d be great. Thank you, Kitagawa-kun. ……Somehow, it’s so beautiful that I don’t want to part from it. If possible, I would like to stay beside it and watch over it…….

Kitagawa Shouta
Hahaha, if I’m with you then that doesn’t sound so bad~.

Ōhashi Moko
Really? Then, let’s stay here a little longe-……*sneezes*!

Kitagawa Shouta
Ah, as expected it’s getting chilly~. I don’t want to say this but I would hate it if you catch a cold. We should go back inside soon and slowly warm ourselves up, shall we?

Ōhashi Moko
……You’re right. I’m reluctant to go but let’s go back inside.


Chapter 5


Ōhashi Moko
(*Giggles*. The present exchange is heating up)

Kitagawa Shouta
Oi, Moko! What did you get?

Ōhashi Moko
Ah, Kitagawa-kun. Actually I haven’t opened it…….

Kitagawa Shouta
Oh~, let’s see what you got…… wha-, wait, it’s the present I prepared!

Ōhashi Moko
Eh, really? There were even so many to choose from. Such a coincidence.

Kitagawa Shouta
I have no doubt that this is the wrapping. It would be more interesting if the present I got was prepared by you~.

Ōhashi Moko
……Erm…… That box, is the present I prepared you know?
T/N: JINX!!!!!
Kitagawa Shouta
Eh…… Se-, seriously!? Haha, can something like this even happen~!?

Ōhashi Moko
I was also surprised. *Giggles*, such an amazing coincidence.

Kitagawa Shouta
No way, maybe it’s not just some kind of coincidence~? Maybe we’re tied together by the red string of fate…… just kidding!

Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*. Maybe it really is true.

Kitagawa Shouta
Eh!? Do-, does that mean……!

Ōhashi Moko
……Kitagawa-kun? Why did you suddenly stiffen up?

Kitagawa Shouta
……Ah. Oh…… it’s just a joke huh~…… I’m feeling a little disappointed.

Ōhashi Moko
Eh? Kitagawa-kun, what did you just say?

Kitagawa Shouta
Nothing, I was just talking to myself so don’t worry about it! By the way, since I’m here, can I open the present?

Ōhashi Moko
Sure! I don’t mind so let’s open them together.


Chapter 6

Ōhashi Moko
This is, a LED candle and a glass candle holder?

Kitagawa Shouta
My present is an aroma candle set huh. To think that both of us would both prepare candle-related presents~. Haha, this is awesome! We’re really two peas in a pod~!

Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*, we really are. Since we’ve come this far, we can only call it a miracle. But, why is the candle holder’s grip a four leaf clover?

Kitagawa Shouta
That’s of course because I want the receiver to receive good luck!

Ōhashi Moko
(I see…… *Giggles*, as I thought, Kitagawa-kun is kind.) Ah, the holder looks more beautiful when the light passes throu-…… Ah! (The candle holder slipped out of my hands and it’s going to dro-……!)

Kitagawa Shouta
――Oops! That was dangerous~. I was just right on time!

Ōhashi Moko
Tha-, thank you. You really saved me by helping me supporting it……! (Ah, he’s supporting both of my hands……! It-, it’s like we’re holding the candle holder together and it’s a little embarrassing……!) Even though it’s something I received from you, I’m sorry. Um, it’s fine already so…… (Eh……? Why is his grip getting tighter……?)

Kitagawa Shouta
Don’t worry about it dropping. It won’t break so it’s all safe! More importantly…… I’m super lucky that you were the one who received it~. That’s because, this is something I’m using to deliver good luck to the person I love, you know?


END★

Moko: And what if Kai was the one who got it instead? XDDDD He will be the one that receives your love and good luck instead? XDDDDDDDD

Jin: WOMAN OMFG HAHAHHAHAHA THAT’D BE SO GAY


PLEASE CREDIT BACK TO THIS SITE IF YOU USE MY TRANSLATIONS AS REFERENCE FOR YOUR OWN TRANSLATIONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment